Wednesday 16 May 2012

Unboxing : Nokia N9


I got my N9 on Friday and below I have included the unboxing of my device, as well as the first review. I’ve recorded all reviews for now, just waiting until they are uploaded. (Bad side of HD recording is long upload times)
I apologise for sounding like a tool, I was just too overwhelmed with excitement. I also apologise for the crappy video quality. My N8 wasn’t doing its best work. (It wouldn’t auto-focus, and several times the filming just stopped. You may notice it when some clips cut to another).
I took around 10 minutes of unboxing of the super sexy black Nokia N9. It’s in Slovak. Hands on MeeGo-Harmattan demo begins about half way through the video.
BTW their description links to their site which has a N9 preview. The URL is here : http://www.nokia.com/my-en/products/phone/n9/
  • Apparently MeeGo reminds of Windows Phone (maybe the horizontal swiping)
  • Camera among the best.


Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
My Nokia Blog | All Rights Reserved 2012