Wednesday 16 May 2012

Themes: Woodberry by O3one Kinetics – Free for limited time at Ovi Store


Hello Folks. As I said in the last theme post:
Today we’ll be showing quite a bit of themes that DM tipped us yesterday. Since I may not be on a computer until evening GMT time (moving back to Manchester), I thought that would be a good opportunity to show some very nice themes. You’re definitely going to want to check those out as they look great.
As promised, the first one I want to share from DM’s list is WoodBerry by O3one Kinetics - I’d suggest getting it now whilst it is free at Ovi Store.
It has a classic, mysterious looking dark panelling wallpaper going on there which is consistent throughout the theme. Overall, it works together and does look great.
Be warned. There’s still three more to show. :)

Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
My Nokia Blog | All Rights Reserved 2012