Wednesday 16 May 2012

Accessories: Nokia Purity HD, Cyan Monster with Nokia N9 (Huge Gallery)



So, third unboxing, second Monster for the day. This is the official Nokia Purity HD headsets, in Cyan. This arrived just as I finished recording the unboxing for the Beats, but the latter was a replacement so I had some experience with it already.
With this post, I’ll leave it as an unboxing for now, and I’ll get back to it in about a week for some real thoughts. It’s quite a bold attention grabber of a headset, especially in Blue/White/Magenta. Very comfy, very light, almost feels like you’re not wearing it at all.
Thanks Nokia Connects for the trial (I think I still called them WOM in the video ). There are 46 pictures in the gallery, but here are some I’ve selected.


Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
My Nokia Blog | All Rights Reserved 2012