Wednesday 16 May 2012

Accessories: Nokia Play 360 Blue, NFC speaker unboxing, demoed with Nokia N9 (+Gallery).


I’ve been itching for one of these for a long, long time but Nokia UK/Nokia Connects didn’t (and still don’t) have any trial units. Fortunately Nokia Australia had one for Michael – you might have seen his post back in February:
That was based on two weeks of use.
Well, last week I got contacted by Katie who’s working on something called ‘Best British Bloggers’ and wanted us to take a look at some accessories from www.phones4u.co.uk, one of the major UK mobile phone retailers. Thanks Katie!
I was so excited to see the Play 360 on their list. I’ve only had a brief try of these myself at Nokia events, and yesterday at 6am, the postman brought this mystery package in (I wasn’t sure what it could be at the time as I was expecting another similarly sized box).

Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
My Nokia Blog | All Rights Reserved 2012